- There is one word in the English language that is always pronounced incorrectly. What is it?
- A boat has a ladder that has six rungs, each rung is one foot apart. The bottom rung is one foot from the water. The tide rises at 12 inches every 15 minutes. High tide peaks in one hour. When the tide is at it’s highest, how many rungs are under water?
- How much dirt would be in a hole 6 feet deep and 6 feet wide that has been dug with a square edged shovel?
- If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in the center field?
- What is it that goes up and goes down but does not move?
- Paul is 20 years old in 1980, but only 15 years old in 1985. How is this possible?
- What is the beginning of eternity. The end of time and space. The beginning of every end. And the end of every place?
- None. The boat rises with the tide.
- None. There is no dirt in a hole.
- If the farmer combined all the haystacks, he’d have one large haystack.
- The temperature.
- Paul lived in B.C., not A.D. Years in B.C. count downward. Years in A.D. count upward.
- The letter E.
How did you do?
Each Sunday on the Pure Purpose blog, I feature This Week’s 7, a simple list about an everyday topic, giving you ideas and encouragement. Thanks for joining me today!